This Platform has been funded with support from the European Commission under the Erasmus+ Programme.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
All the information and all the files on that page are subject to Creative Common licence CC BY-SA. It allows the user to redistribute, to create derivatives, such as a translation, and even use the publication for commercial activities, provided that appropriate credit is given to the author (BY) and that the user indicates whether the publication has been changed. Adjusted work should be shared under the same reuse rights, so with the same CC license (SA).
Workshops, Case Studies, and Gamification Projects.
The University of Economics in Katowice
SUSTAINABILITY QUIZ (by Tomasz Zieliński) is a simple application for creating any thematic tests. The program was written in VBA in the MS Excel environment. The user has full freedom to independently modify and extend the functionality of the program. VBA code is fully accessible and editable.
- Projects prepared by students under the supervision of Dr Anna Urbanek.
Project by: Paulina Balwierz, Ewa Głębicka and Mateusz Kurczyna
Project by: Sabina Modlich, Krzysztof Mrozek, Adrianna Sosnik, Aleksandra Szmolke
- An example of an educational game with elements of gamification – description
- An example of an educational game with elements of gamification – presentation EN
- An example of an educational game with elements of gamification – presentation PL
- Some games scenarios, provided by Marcin Pałys. Still very introductory and in polish. Soon will be extended and some could be evolved in a real game.
Student-inspired Gamification ideas:
- Bank or Firm project
- Bankopoly questions
- Banks’ CSR
- CSR quiz
- Female equal rights
- Health, Environment, Social
- Help the Earth
- SDGs, goal 12 and 15
Projects prepared by students under the supervision of Dr Ewa Wójcik
- 4 Banks 4 Social Responsibility
- BOTM Bank on the move
- Have fun and gain benefits
- Ride for meals
Bus Profit and case studies
Selected SDGs Project
Simulator – Town Development
- Video quiz
- Boar game – VIDEO
- 4 Banks 4 Social Responsibility – VIDEO
- DDOK mobile application
- Have fun and gain benefits – VIDEO
- Ride for meals – VIDEO
Projects prepared by students under the supervision of Mgr Marcin Pałys (List of Scenarios)
- Willingness to change
- What’s your problem
- What about?
- Supply chain
- Nothing Town problem
- Meeting Mrs Mary
- Inventory Management
- International workspace
- How to lean
- Gaining financial support
- Fishing dilemma
- Court trial
- Count Dracula
Projects prepared by students under the supervision of Mgr Marcin Pałys
Project prepared by Dr Anna Urbanek.
Vilniaus Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences
Projects prepared under the supervision of Jovita Lesciuviene
Projects prepared by prof. dr Tadas Gudaitis
- Climate Change
- Promoting the use of renewable electricity sources
- Decreasing CO2 emissions in the farming industry
University of Florence
Video presentations under supervision of Dr Ilaria Colivicchi
EOS Project “Young people versus sustainable development 2021”
The set of questions prepared for the final quiz platform based on the handbook “Economics of Sustainability”
- Limited access to quality education
- Bestowals and donations of goods
- Investment in education and training of employees
The gamification workshops scenarios
In my company workshop photo gallery
Stakeholder dialogue workshop photo gallery
The University of Maribor
Multiple Choice Tests
- 1-UM-FEB-EOS-Workshops-Goals of sustainable development-Štrukelj.docx
Integrated Business Faculty – Skopje