This Platform has been funded with support from the European Commission under the Erasmus+ Programme.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
All the information and all the files on that page are subject to Creative Common licence CC BY-SA. It allows the user to redistribute, to create derivatives, such as a translation, and even use the publication for commercial activities, provided that appropriate credit is given to the author (BY) and that the user indicates whether the publication has been changed. Adjusted work should be shared under the same reuse rights, so with the same CC license (SA).
Project Meetings and events
- Multiplier event: Conference, Poland, June 2022, presentation of results, discussion, further research implications
- Platform, Poland, March 2022
- Case studies, Italy, April, 2022
- Workshops, North Macedonia, November, 2021
- Course book, Lithuania, June 2021
- Syllabus, Maribor, March 2021
- Areas, Croatia, Novemmer the 12, 2020, online
Gamification, Katowice, February the 2nd, 2021, online
- Poland, July the 2nd, 2020, online
- Opening, Poland, May 2020, online